General Learner Outcomes
Students in grades K-6 are evaluated by teachers in six GLOs. Elementary teachers use a GLO rubric and classroom-based evidence to determine a student's rating for each GLO, which is then communicated to parents via the elementary standards-based report card.
- Self-directed Learner (The ability to be responsible for one's own learning)
- Community Contributor (The understanding that it is essential for human beings to work together)
- Complex Thinker (The ability to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving)
- Quality Producer (The ability to recognize and produce quality performance and quality products)
- Effective Communicator (The ability to communicate effectively)
- Effective and Ethical User of Technology (The ability to use a variety of technologies effectively and ethically)